Thursday, April 06, 2006

Mystery Projects coming up

Well, only one really (I have the yarn, I have the needles, just waiting to finish Devan and the chemo cap), because I am not sure the recipient reads my blog or not. The CO will have to wait until after the completion of birthday Devan for J, and after the chemo cap for Y. Thinking about the chemo cap and Calmer, I now realized that I also have Bergere de France's Teddy in my stash in turquoise (her favorite color): this could make a good chemo cap, as it is all soft. However, it is 100% polyamid, and quite thick: probably not too good a choice for Istanbul's warm climate? So, I will patiently knit away on the sleeves for J's Devan (the front flaps are done, hooray!), and wait for the arrival of the Calmer. The going on the birthday project has become kind of slow and I am slightly less motivated, now that I have figured out the pattern repeat. And that I have realized that the sleeves are actually bigger than the front flaps!!!! ARgh!

1 comment:

knittinmom said...

Hi! Just wanted to let you know you're all signed up for the sock-a-month knitalong. Get socking!