Friday, April 14, 2006

I hate seaming!!!!

I just hate seaming! Which means: I am still not done with Devan, even thought I would have wanted to finish the thing yesterday. And for all the boredom with seaming, I even progressed on the Jaywalkers, just to calm my mind (is that acceptable as an excuse? ARgh!!!). Ok, so I needed a bit of venting. I will now go on my lunchbreak, take the sweater and myself to Starbucks and get the thing finished. And yes, well, no blocking this time, as everything was going so darn slowly, I kind of skipped that part. So in between packing up for our Easter egg hunting weekend in Germany, will probably steam the thing lightly. When I had J try on the WIP this morning, he seemed to like it (yeah!), but did not understand, why there weren't any sleeves yet to the thing.

Ok, ich hasse es einfach, das Fertigstellen und Zusammennaehen! Und Devan ist immer noch nciht fertig. Und natuerlich gibt's keine Bilder, weil ich ja unter Zeitdruck stehe! Vor lauter Zeitdruck und Aerger hab ich dann an den Jaywalkers weitergestrickt, durch die musterlose Zwischenrunde und die gar nicht so musterige Musterrunde gehen die ja echt schnell. Noch einen Zentimeter, dann kommt der Zeh. Naja, ich gehe jetzt ins Cafe in der Mittagspause und hoffe, dass ich Devan fertig kriege. Heute abend dann noch ein bisschen Dampfbuegeleisen beim Packen, und morgen frueh dann ab in den Flieger nach D!!! Ostereier suchen!!!


Merci de vos commentaires encourageants pour ce truc trilingue: Franchement, ca me rappele un peu les cartes postales en vacances: peu de text, et on essaie d'ecrire la meme chose en variant un peu. Bon, la, la principale variation c'est le fait d'ecrire dans trois langues. Devan n'est pas termine. Je deteste devoir coudre a la fin d'un tricot. Argh!!!! Et rien pour calmer mes mains et mon coeur trop agite par ce devoir horrible qu'est la couture, j'ai pris les Jaywalkers et j'ai avance un peu, enfin je suis juste avant la pointe du premier.... Pour Devan: j'ai presque termine le tricot (manque encore les bords des manches, 6 ronds sur chauqe), et toutes les coutures! Je le prends avec moi au cafe pour une pause midi tricot/sandwich/couture/cafe au Starbucks. Et puis un peu de vapeur ce soir au milieu des preparatifs de voyage pour notre weekend en Allemagne, et le cadeau est pret.

No comments: