Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Warm Woolies Vest


Warm Woolies Vest
Originally uploaded by Strickanfall.

I don't know what it is with me and this yarn: wanted to make a kid's vest for a five-year-old. Anyway, it has found a new home with my friend N, who was very happy to receive it.

Ich wollte mal wieder was fuer eine Fuenfjaehrige machen, und es ist ein Damenpullunder draus geworden. N hat sich drueber gefreut. Immerhin was.

En fait, comme la derniere fois avec ce fil, ca aurait du etre un petit pull pour une fille de 5 ans -- c'est devenu un petit pull pour femme, et N en est tres contente.

Warm Vest
Yarn: 3 skeins of Bergere de France Teddy, 100% acrylics
Color: "jasmin" (turquoise)
Needle: 6.5 mm circs
Pattern: Warm Woolies West
Cast-on to Finish: 6aug07-10aug07
Modifications: none
Knitting fun: I hate working with this yarn. I will not buy any more "fun" yarn!!!! It cuts into my fingers, just using up stash here.

No comments: